Saturday, October 10, 2015

DIY: Candy corn bottles

Found these on pinterest... ya again. They turned out so cute, I love them. I added the burlap ribbon and it added more cuteness.  I used a wine bottle and some other random ones I found. I made sure that they were different sizes.
To clean the bottles and to get the stickers off and the sticky stuff off. I have a tutorial on how to get that off.
What you'll need:

  • 3 different size glass bottles
  • Spray paint; yellow, white, and orange. 
What to do:
Make sure the bottles are clean and free from dirt and oil.
First spray the whole bottle white. Put 2 layers on. 
Next, when that is dry spray the orange on in the middle. Do 2 layers.
Last Spray the yellow on the bottom. 
This is a good time to make them all even. If you need to fix one spray very carefully and slowly.


Finished product. 
So cute right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.