Saturday, April 19, 2014

Teriyaki noodle bowl

This was a huge hit at my house. So delish. For the noodles I used chow mein noodles and it didn't work your suppose to have soba noodles and I didn't want to order them from online. So next time I'm gonna use regular noodles. For the sauce I added a little of actual teriyaki sauce I got from costco and it tasted the same.

What you'll need:
        Teriyaki sauce-

  • 1/4 c soy sauce
  • 2 Tbsp rice vinegar (I ran out of rice so I used regular vinegar and it turned out just fine)
  • 2 Tbsp brown sugar
  • 1/4 tsp sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • ginger
  • 1 Tbsp cornstarch
  • 2 Tbsp water
  • pinch of red pepper flakes
      Veggies and noodles-

  • 1 lb of frozen veggies or fresh
  • 8 oz soba noodles or regular
  • veggie oil
What to do:
Cook noodles till tender
Mix all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl or measuring cup. 
Put frozen veggies in pan with veggie oil. Cook till almost tender and add sauce. Mix in, and let it simmer for about 5 min or till veggies are tender. Sauce should be thick and creamy. 
Add drained noodles to sauce/veggie mix and stir to combine. 
Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.